Hey, guys, I come here with the basic information about the air impact wrenches.
We selected some highly rated air impact wrenches from Amazon, and presented them for you along with reviews on why they are an excellent pick. Hope the reviews will help you select the best one in various air impact wrenches.
Here is the best air impact wrenches list. Just move your fingers.
Finding the Best Air Impact Wrenches
The Ingersoll Rand Vibration Reduced Long Barrel Air Hammer Kit is great for exhaust and front-end jobs, general bolt cutting, pin driving and body shearing work.
- “It’s a very well made tool and a great value.” – e champion
- “There is no comparison between this and my old craftsman.” – matt
- “It is extremely powerful yet it is very easy to control.” – Sean K.
Features and Benefits:25 ft-lb max torque and 250 rpm free speed deliver impressive power to get the task at hand done fastUnique head construction provides improved durability and more consistent performance over the life of the toolLow-profile forward/reverse control has a wide diameter for easy gripping and also eliminates accidentally changing directions in confined spacesErgonomic coupling nut and handle ensure a comfortable grip with no sharp edgesWeight – 1.
- “This little ratchet is the perfect size for any tight space work you need to do.” – FuelGuy
- “Whether you are a professional or just a DIY’er this will be a benefit to any tool collection!” – Dustin W. Scott
- “The 105-D3 is just a 105-D2 1/4-Inch Air Ratchet with a 3/8″ Anvil, this is not a not full size ratchet.” – M. lynch
INGERSOLL-RAND AIR WRENCH KITS
Variable speed trigger,
Twin hammer impact mechanism, ergonomic grip,
Powerful 6-vane motor and easy to use forward/reverse power regulator.
- “The overall package is highly recommended for “hard-core” DIY users who want a real impact wrench and have uses for the impact ratchet.” – bobatious
- “Makes his job alot easier.” – Baaybeegirl
- “Replaced my Old Air Ratchet and Impact with these, I was not disapointed, it hits hard like a champ and its much easier on my hands.” – Will Solantis
This rugged Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench delivers 375 ft.-lbs. of torque.
1/2 Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench IR231The most popular in its class. Introduced 25 years ago, and continuously refined, it offers power and performance to tackle the toughest jobs with ease – as well as proven durability and economy.
- “Best impact gun I’ve ever purchased, lots of power!!!!” – David
- “It has the power to get the job done.” – reddog
- “Using just the air in the tank, I was able to remove all 5 lug nuts from a wheel that were tightened to 80lbs.” – R. Chi
109XPA Features: -Air ratchet wrench.-Exclusive IR twin pawl plus head design for exceptional durability.-360 Adjustable exhaust directs air away from the operator and the work.
- “I have had it for 2 months now and it works flawless.” – tcpuccio1
- “IR guns are reliable and efficient, a little heavy but constructed very well.” – Mark Moses
- “This is typical good IR quality.” – Jim
Tremendous power and longer life make this wrench the popular choice of professional mechanics for exhaust systems, air conditioning, radiator, body shop, and bench work.
- “Good impact gun I had the same one and it lasted me over five years using it every day.” – Frank Fazio
- “3/8 is smaller for the tighter spaces makes you faster and you know how i like to move faster!” – In Flight
- “It is small in size for working in tight areas, lightweight and it has good balance in the hand.” – Harry H
1105MAX-D2 Features: -MAX power – 30 ft-lb max torque and 300 rpm free speed deliver best-in-class power for stubborn fasteners with the speed to get the job done even faster.
- “Now this ones the only one I use.” – RagenRat
- “I can no longer trust it to stay together when working in certain areas of the car.” – Chris
- “I am worried about IR’s Chinese tools as they don’t seem to compare to the older Japanese products.” – June Iwagami
Providing maximum control, power, and reliability for completing a range of vehicle maintenance jobs, the Ingersoll Rand 1/2 inch Impactool sets a new standard for performance.
- “Very light and lots of power.” – miller
- “We’ve had it for little over 3 years now and still going strong.” – parkale
- “I was in the market to look for an impact wrench for fixing cars at home.” – uluvmibobbi
7807R Features: -Durable Jacobs multi-craft chuck.-Grease plug for easy preventative maintenance.-Precision machine gearing ensures maximum power transfer and durability.
- “Compact and lightweight.” – kdl1150
- “I have about 5 hours of rugged use on it and it’s been flawless so far.” – pen
- “It’s big, it’s LOUD (coworkers were putting in their hearing protection around me when I use it), and the speed of the drill is very difficult to control.” – BryanP
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!