With so many different types of reciprocating saws designs on the market, finding a right reciprocating saws can be a pain.
All of reciprocating saws on our page are precisely selected form Amazon. They are highly rated and highly recommended by customers. So I believe you will find a reciprocating saw suits your needs.
Here are a list of the best reciprocating saws based on popularity and features.
Best Quality Reciprocating Saws
The DEWALT 10 Amp Reciprocating Saw will help you make quick work of demolition tasks involved in renovations and remodels. Featuring variable-speed control for job-specific performance and lightweight design built for easy handling.
- “I have other dewalt tools and I lile the quality and value. i will continue to purchase dewalt tool from now on.” – Martin Angell
- “I can highly recommend this saw for a must have for any homeowner or DIY sort.” – brecklundin
- “The blade is easy to change.” – Cliftons
The DeWalt DC385 is a 18V heavy-duty cordless reciprocating saw. The 18v cordless reciprocating saw provides 1 stroke length and 2900 SPM for fast cutting.
- “Saw worked very well, had plenty of power.” – DAVE S…
- “This thing has great power and worked as well as our sawzall corded saw.” – Tina
- “Plenty of power so long as you have a charged battery.” – Travis Rich
Includes Tradesman 8.5 Amp Tigersaw Orbital Reciprocating Saw – PC85TRSOKR
- “I brought this for my hubby and he seems to be very satisfied.” – tjefferson
- “I have always loved the quality of Porter Cable and this sawsall is no different.” – NOV552E
- “It may not be as high quality as some others but for a DIY home owner, it’s perfect.” – Nick
The DEWALT DWE&S 10 Amp Compact Reciprocating saw has a compact design at only 14.5-Inch in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications.
- “Love the compact size and power.” – Brett D Seibel
- “Another excellent Dewalt power tool.” – JWR
- “Light and easy to use.” – John Eccleston
Consistent and reliable power with precision cutting, comfort, and controlProduct Information The Bosch RS7 1 1/8 inch reciprocating saw was designed to be the authority in all things cutting, sawing, and demolition.
- “Cuts well, easy to handle, powerful, saws through nails, light, easy to use.” – KF
- “Changing blades is incredibly easy and quick with the tool-less setup.” – clark ross leininger
- “It comes with a virtually useless blade and a good carrying bag.” – Jesse
The DEWALT 12 Amp Reciprocating Saw will help you make quick work of demolition tasks involved in renovations and remodels. Featuring variable-speed control for job-specific performance lightweight design built for easy handling.
- “For my needs I think this is great product that does the job without having to spend quite a bit more money.” – G. Mandler
- “It was powerful and easy to control.” – Mark Arnott
- “I would recommend this saw for anyone who is serious.” – Robert J. Davidson
The Porter-Cable PC18RS Reciprocating Saw is a powerful, compact tool that lets you work in tight spaces without sacrificing performance and precision.
- “The saw is substantial and heavily and well built.” – James L. Fuqua
- “Looking forward to using this out at the deer lease this weekend.” – Grant Spofford
- “I’ve been very impressed with the performance of my PC drill/driver and impact driver, so I already had batteries that fit the PC18RS.” – Nicholas Lipp
The DEWALT DC385K 18-Volt Cordless XRP Ni-Cad Reciprocating Saw Kit will help you make quick work of demolition tasks involved in renovations and remodels.
- “I have tested each tool and have reviewed some.” – T. Mault
- “I have a corded Mikita saw that I have used for years and its great for the big, intensive use jobs.” – HG fan
- “I’ve had no problems with it to speak of other than replacing the spent 18V XRP batteries, but then they don’t last forever anyway.” – SJK
The 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8-Inch stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends …
- “This sawzall is a great value and milwaukee has a great reputation for quality tools.” – Tom K
- “Easy change of blades and enough power to get the toughest jobs done.” – M. Wilson
- “Highly recommend this one to anyone looking for a tough affordable sawzall.” – K. Sampson
The 6509-31 Sawzall reciprocating saw delivers best-in-class cut speed, durability, and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 3/4-Inch stroke length, and a 12-amp motor. The gear protecting clutch …
- “Very powerful, very smooth.” – Layne
- “High quality Milwaukee tool.” – Thomas Ellis
- “It’s incredible how much faster projects get done now.” – Mauro
Please Bookmark & Share
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas