Looking for a functional and durable woodworking router? Our page can give you a lot to offer.
Whatever you prefer, there must be one that fits your needs and budget on our page. We will help you get a responsive and easy-to-use woodworking router. Then, take a look at our page please and may you have a happy shopping.
Top Recommended Woodworking Routers
Powerful and efficient, the Porter-Cable 690LR fixed-base router utilizes a hefty 1-3/4-horsepower motor to generate an impressive 27,500 revolutions-per-minute for precise cuts.
- “It was very simple and well made.” – George – Liverpool, NY
- “Has enough power for most woodworking jobs yet it is light and easy to use.” – G. Venable
- “I would and likely will buy another one someday.” – WoodWard2
18V Compact Lithium IonDrill Driver with 2 Slim Packs The Bosch DDB180-02 18-Volt Cordless Compact 3/8 Cordless Drill/Driver is able to fit into tighter spaces than the average normal sized drill drivers.
- “Very well designed.” – AF
- “This router is smooth, relatively quiet, very predicable, and a pleasure to use.” – Michael J. Dorsam
- “The plunge depth adjustment is very accurate and easy to use.” – Square Head
Includes 2-1/4 HP Combo Base Router Kit w/ Soft Start – 1830, Aluminum Fixed Base, Aluminum Plunge Base, Chip Deflector, 1/4-in Collet Adapter, Collet Wrench, Carrying Bag
- “The soft start feature is nice.” – M. Denis Hill
- “This Skil router is perfect for an amateur woodworker.” – Big Al
- “Skil has always been no frills low cost, but quality stuff.” – evildead
Ergonomically designed to allow for comfortable and assured, single handed control. 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
Great for woodworking projects,the Porter-Cable 892 Fixed-Base Router Kit offers powerful, smooth, reliable operation from 10,000 to 23,000 rpm. This easy-to-use tool lets you unlock the base and make a variety of depth of cut changes from right above the router table.
- “After 40 years woodworking in a wood shop, having tried them all, Porter Cable routers are the best!” – Captain Crunch
- “This is the “perfect fit” for router table use.” – Sharon
- “It bogs down excessively and gets really hot on any kind of normal cut, sometimes to the point of tripping the breaker it’s connected to (15A).” – John
This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition.
- “Very happy with the product we recieved, everything is as described and in perfect working order.” – NCS0609
- “And … we saved a lot of money on factory-reconditioned product.” – wild housewife
- “It started right up and ran great on the test of it.” – Shelby R. Wood
Hitachi M12V2 15-Amp 3-1/4-Horsepower Variable Speed Plunge Router
- “This worked out better than expected and I am well pleased with this high quality tool.” – Glenn Lord
- “I will be purchasing another manufacturer’s 3 hp router after this experience.” – Robin K
- “Speed control: Having it on the handle is really, really nice.” – Patrick T. Robinson
Milwaukee’s heavy-duty, 3 1/2 max hp fixed-base production router features a powerful 15 amp Milwaukee-built motor with electronic variable speed. To ensure a consistent, quality finish, the 36-position speed dial allows the user to precisely match the tool rpm to the bit diameter while the premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains speed and power under load.
- “Overall the router seem excellent to use & well built.” – David
- “Love the soft start – the speed adjustment – and the power.” – fishpick
- “Height adjustment is simple.” – David R. Norris
Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- “Router is very nice and performs well.” – J. Lenglet
- “One could not go wrong with this make and model.” – Charles L. Herring
- “Feb 22, 2011 – Still working like new – accurate, no power loss, smooth plunge April 12, 2012 – I have this and the non-variable version as mentioned above.” – M. Bowers
Worlds best router has just gotten better. Here are the new and improved features that make us no. 1 in the woodworking shop.
- “Slow startup makes it very easy to control, and it’s surprisingly quiet for a router with so much power.” – Robert A. Derounian
- “I love the quick height adjustment and super fast above-the-table bit changes.” – W. R. Davis
- “For this much money I really expected to be wow’d and I’m not.” – KRASSEL
Please Bookmark & Share
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!