We are constantly looking for ways to update our information to provide customers with the best cordless impact drivers possible.
Our page is sure to have the ability to help you out. Whatever you prefer, there must be one fitting your needs and budget.
Read our page carefully, and I am sure you will like it.
Best Quality Cordless Impact Drivers
Makita-built motor delivers 800 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- “Pros: -Light weight and small size make it easy to use.” – T. Simmons
- “This thing is great, plenty of power for the size batteries last a good amount of time and I always have a spare charged.” – Kenne
- “I really enjoying carrying this in my backpack when i’m on construction sites.” – Maximus
115-DC820B Features: -Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life.-Allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue.
- “Lots of power, extremely light weight, and compact enough for me to maneuver it into tight areas.” – jiski
- “Plenty of torque to take the toughest lug nuts off!” – Jerry Ag
- “I have nothing but good to say about this and I’d highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy it.” – snatch
3-speed power selection switch (0-1,300 / 0-2,000 / 0-2,600 RPM & 0-1,300 / 0-2,800 / 0-3,400 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- “Great build quality.” – heyacuraman
- “In really tight quarters, this compact, light and incredibly powerful tool was a life saver.” – Decker
- “I have several Makita power tools I’ve used for the past several years and they all still perform like new.” – Rearearge-Kaibab
Makita’s Compact 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit comes with a 1.5 ah battery .The 1.
- “Very well balanced and nice to have the light.” – William / Northwest Iowa
- “Battery lasts forever!” – Jbradley
- “The LED light is a great help.” – Victor Havin
The Craftsman C3 Model No. 315.114832 19.
- “They will drive screws almost like a nail gun will drive nails.” – TK421
- “This did exactly that and I’ve had Craftsman power tools before with good success, and this one seems to follow that trend.” – JeremyA
- “I didn’t know I could not live without an impact driver until I owned one!” – Bob in Texas
Porter-Cable’s PC18ID Bare Tool 18-volt cordless impact driver supplies reliable high torque in conjunction with a host of helpful features and a durable construction, making it an ideal tool for contractors, electricians, construction workers, and home DIY enthusiasts with larger projects.
- “Drill your pilot hole and drive your screw…no need to switch bits…what a concept!” – Capple
- “I am a weekend warrior and was using the simple drill for the longest time.” – Anand Pandey
- “Drove some 2" #10 screws into the studs like they were butter.” – S. Devine
Hitachi WH18DLP4 Lithium-Ion Cordless 18-Volt Impact Driver (Tool Only, No Battery)
- “Great tool, buy it and you will like it, high quality brand.” – Nikola Novakovic
- “Hitachi has a better tool warranty than other contractor grade tools and the Li-Ion battery is lighter and longer lasting.” – D. Clippinger
- “I coupled this with Lithium Ion batteries (3.0AH) and it works well.” – Rolaids0
COMPACT SIZE ALLOWS ACCESS INTO TIGHTER AREAS & REDUCES USER FATIGUETEXTURED ANTI-SLIP COMFORT GRIP PROVIDES MAXIMUM COMFORT & CONTROLFRAMELESS MOTOR FOR EXTENDED TOOL DURABILITY & LIFE1330 IN-LBS OF TORQUE TO PERFORM A WIDE RANGE OF FASTENING APPLICATIONSREPLACEABLE BRUSHES FOR INCREASED SERVICEABILITYDURABLE MAGNESIUM GEAR CASE & ALL METAL TRANSMISSION FOR EXTENDED DURABILITYHEAVY-DUTY IMPACTING MECHANISM DIRECTS TORQUE TO FASTENER WITHOUT KICKBACKINCLUDES TWO 18V COMPACT LI-ION BATTERIES 30-MIN CHARGER & KIT BOXUPC : 885911147828Shipping Dimensions : 14.
- “This little gem is much smaller and lighter and has plenty of power.” – kenster
- “THe LED lights to light your work area is a nice feature and the balance it great too.” – Rhett D. Sorensen
- “The lithium batteries are not interchangable with all tools, will not plug into my Dewalt wet/dry vacuum.” – robert moritz
The DEWALT 1/4-inch Impact Drivers feature Cordless Brushless Motor technology.
- “I would definitely buy this tool again.” – Maui Bill
- “It’s balanced well and has great “heft” without any sense of feeling heavy or clumsy.” – G. D. Cremer
- “It drives screws like cutting butter with a hot knife.” – Ron
Includes One+ 18V Cordless 1/2-in Impact Wrench – ZRP260, 1/4-in Quick Connect Coupler, Bare Tool – Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- “It is quieter than my air impact wrench and there is NO AIR HOSE to drag around.” – Dkremer
- “No issues removing axle bolts on cars, lug nuts, crank pulley bolts, engine mounts.” – C. Paden
- “If you are working on ATVs, Snowmobiles, Lawn and Garden equipment then this is a great tool to have around.” – S. A. ROBBINS
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas